Latinos : Remaking America Paperback / softback
Edited by Marcelo Suarez-Orozco, Mariela Paez
Latinos are the fastest-growing ethnic group in the United States and will comprise a quarter of the country's population by mid-century.
This landmark book is the most definitive and comprehensive snapshot available of this trend.
A new preface includes the most recent data on a variety of indicators of the changing Latino landscape in the United States.
This book is co published by David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 521 pages, 32 line illustrations, 30 tables
- Publisher: University of California Press
- Publication Date: 23/12/2008
- Category: Ethnic minorities & multicultural studies
- ISBN: 9780520258273