The Economics of the Financial Crisis : Lessons and New Threats Hardback
Part of the Finance and Capital Markets Series series
Through the tools of economics, Annunziata's vivid and gripping book shows how the global financial crisis was caused by a failure of leadership and common sense in which we all played a role.
The insights of this clear and compelling analysis are essential for learning the right lessons from the crisis, and seeing new threats around the corner.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 231 pages, XIV, 231 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/09/2011
- Category: International finance
- ISBN: 9780230282810
- PDF from £118.58
- Paperback / softback from £136.05