Haunted Islands in the Gulf of Maine Paperback / softback
What is it about islands that make them ideal settings for ghost stories?
Maybe it's because an island is the perfect place to dispose of a body or bury treasure, or maybe there's some truth to the lore than spirits cannot travel over water.
Whatever the case, with over 3,000 coastal islands, Maine has more than its share of those that are haunted.
The proposed book features twenty-one haunted islands off the coast of Maine.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 2 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/07/2017
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9781608936373