Acoustic Interculturalism : Listening to Performance Hardback
Part of the Studies in International Performance series
Acoustic Interculturalism is a study of the soundscapes of intercultural performance through the examination of sound's performativity.
Employing an interdisciplinary approach, the book examines an akoumenological reception of sound to postulate the need for an acoustic knowing - an awareness of how sound shapes the intercultural experience.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 259 pages, XII, 259 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/05/2012
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230354166
- PDF from £47.59
- Paperback / softback from £46.65