Marcus Coates : The Trip Paperback / softback
"The Trip" documents artist Marcus Coates' work with outpatients at St John's Hospice in London-persons in the final stages of their lives, to whom Coates put the question: "what can I do for you?" One unexpected reply was a request to travel to the Amazon rainforest and ask its inhabitants a set of questions.
This volume records Coates' extraordinary journey.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 88 pages, 1 b&w illustrations
- Publisher: Buchhandlung Walther Konig GmbH & Co. KG. Abt. Ver
- Publication Date: 10/03/2011
- Category: Art & design styles: from c 1960
- ISBN: 9783865609854