The Politics of Teaching Palestine to Americans : Addressing Pedagogical Strategies Paperback / softback
Explores how American youth are indoctrinated with Zionist mythology and how to intervene in that process by teaching about Palestine.
It argues that as the relationship between Zionist education and the Israel lobby continues to be strong, it is necessary to correct the misrepresentations that infiltrate Western culture.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 265 pages, XXVI, 265 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/12/2013
- Category: Middle Eastern history
- ISBN: 9781137387363
- Hardback from £67.09
- Paperback / softback from £19.45