College Teaching and Learning for Change : Students and Faculty Speak Out Paperback / softback
Edited by Margaret A. Miller
Students and faculty come together in this powerful collection to discuss experiences and teaching practices that can change students' lives. Organized into four parts, these first-person accounts explore the many challenges facing college students, offering advice on how to best serve low-income, first-generation, underrepresented student populations; how to foster political engagement; and how to help students take charge of their lives and education.
The stories in College Teaching and Learning for Change provide higher education faculty and student affairs practitioners with an increased understanding of the wide variety of student experiences, and together they constitute a platform for encouraging student success.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 280 pages, 12 Halftones, black and white; 1 Tables, black and white; 12 Illustrations, black and whi
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/03/2017
- Category: Multicultural education
- ISBN: 9781138236424