The Gothic Child Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Gothic series
Fascination with the dark and death threats are now accepted features of contemporary fantasy and fantastic fictions for young readers.
These go back to the early gothic genre in which child characters were extensively used by authors.
The aim of this book is to rediscover the children in their work.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 220 pages, XIII, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/10/2013
- Category: Literary studies: c 1500 to c 1800
- ISBN: 9781137306067
- Paperback / softback from £44.25