Workbook for Principles and Practice of Veterinary Technology Paperback / softback
Master the content from your textbook with this helpful study tool!
Corresponding to the chapters in Principles and Practice of Veterinary Technology, 3rd Edition, this workbook helps you understand and apply material with exercises, games, review questions, and more. Learning activities include definitions of key terms, comprehension exercises (short essays), matching questions, photo quizzes, completion questions (fill-in-the-blank), multiple-choice questions, case presentations, clinical applications, word searches, and crosswords puzzles. Chapter objectives match those in the textbook to help you focus on important concepts and understand how the material applies to the veterinary clinic setting.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages, Approx. 240 illustrations
- Publisher: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Publication Date: 03/02/2011
- Category: Veterinary medicine: infectious diseases & therapeutics
- ISBN: 9780323077903