Psychology in the Light of the East Hardback
Psychology in the Light of the East presents fresh insights into integral psychology, incorporating the reason of Western psychology together with the holistic outlook of Eastern wisdom.
Borden examines the philosophy, mysticism, and psychology of both East and West to convey how they reflect the evolution of consciousness.
Grounded in a theoretical framework, this text includes valuable techniques for application and invites readers on a journey of self-knowledge and self-mastery, providing practitioners as well as general readers with the tools for great personal and professional development.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 288 pages, 4 Tables, unspecified; 1 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 30/01/2017
- Category: Humanistic psychology
- ISBN: 9781442260245
- Paperback / softback from £33.65
- EPUB from £113.40