Dangerous Discourses of Disability, Subjectivity and Sexuality Hardback
This innovative and adventurous work, now in paperback, uses broadly feminist and postmodernist modes of analysis to explore what motivates damaging attitudes and practices towards disability.
The book argues for the significance of the psycho-social imaginary and suggests a way forward in disability's queering of normative paradigms.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 215 pages, VII, 215 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/08/2009
- Category: Disability: social aspects
- ISBN: 9780230210561
- Paperback / softback from £30.85