Public Policies in Shared Societies : A Comparative Approach Hardback
Communities throughout the world are increasingly diverse in their racial, ethnic and religious make up.
Using examples drawn from over 50 countries in a variety of fields from economics to education, this book explores how governmental, economic and social institutions are adapting their policies to create more cohesive and peaceful societies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 293 pages, XIX, 293 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/10/2013
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9781137276315
- Paperback / softback from £52.19