Leading the Narrative : The Case for Strategic Communicaton Hardback
by Mari K. Eder
* A compelling look at how all communication processes can be made to function more efficiently and with greater effectiveness The Strategy of Communication is a primer on the art and science of strategic communication. This book covers the foundation of communications strategies as well as solid tactics, techniques, and procedures for media relations, campaign planning, crisis communication and strategic communications planning.
It is both a philosophy of communication and a solid practical reference manual.
Like no other book on public relations, public diplomacy, or media operations and community outreach, it offers a compelling look at how all communication processes can be made to function more efficiently and with greater effectiveness.
The ties are those of intention and purpose, both leading to meaningful and purpose-driven communication efforts, whether conducted by governments, organisations, or military units.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 192 pages, photo section
- Publisher: Naval Institute Press
- Publication Date: 15/12/2011
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9781612510477