The Beaver Men : Spearheads of Empire, Second Edition Paperback / softback
by Mari Sandoz
Covering more than two centuries, The Beaver Men recounts the beginning of the beaver trade along the St.
Lawrence to the last great rendezvous of traders and trappers on Ham's Fork, in what is now Wyoming, in 1834.
The Beaver Men is the third in Mari Sandoz's trilogy of books narrating the history of the American West in relation to an animal species.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 368 pages, 14 illustrations, 3 maps
- Publisher: University of Nebraska Press
- Publication Date: 01/01/2010
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9780803226562