Living in Paris implies a particular inclination, admirably expressed by the colours and lights of its buildings. And if it is true, as Yves Saint Laurent once famously said, that 'Fashion passes, style remains', the interiors illustrated in this publication reflect at the same time the emotional impact and the peculiar character of the Parisian houses; as expressions of ways of living that, whether traditional or innovative, are always capable of combining elegance and grandeur, a love of sophistication and a care for well-being, a taste for entertaining and a domestic dimension.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 384 pages, 340 col
- Publisher: 24 ORE Cultura s.r.l
- Publication Date: 01/08/2009
- Category: Houses, apartments, flats, etc
- ISBN: 9788864130156