City Branding and New Media : Linguistic Perspectives, Discursive Strategies and Multimodality Hardback
This book explores city branding in the public sector as an aspect of e-governance from a privileged linguistic, discursive and semiotic perspective.
It analyses how local administrations and public bodies engage their stakeholders by addressing key issues such as active citizenship, social inclusion and promotion of cultural heritage and events.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 162 pages, XII, 162 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/01/2015
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9781137387950
- Paperback / softback from £37.39