The Carnivore Cookbook explores what our bodies were really designed to digest and gives compelling evidence that we were designed to be primarily meat-eaters.
In this book, you will learn why all plants come with a downside.
Antinutrients are chemicals and compounds that act as natural pesticides or defences for the plants against being eaten.
Maria explains how antinutrients can rob your body of minerals and other nutrients and lead to autoimmune issues and leaky gut.
Includes more than 100 tasty meat-focussed recipes, carnivore meal plans, and grocery lists to make the diet easy to follow.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Publication Date: 09/01/2020
- Category: Cooking with meat & game
- ISBN: 9781628603941