Domestic Violence, Family Law and School : Children's Right to Participation, Protection and Provision Hardback
Domestic Violence, Family Law and School discusses the ways in which family law disputes in cases of domestic violence can impact on children's lives at pre-school and school.
In drawing on new research, the book establishes a new framework for understanding how welfare systems tackle domestic violence.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 186 pages, VIII, 186 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/09/2013
- Category: Domestic violence
- ISBN: 9781137283047
- Paperback / softback from £50.59