Auditing Good Government in Africa : Public Sector Reform, Professional Norms and the Development Discourse Hardback
Part of the Executive Politics and Governance series
This book gives a comprehensive overview of the literature on development in Sub-Saharan Africa, and challenges the notions of African public officials presented there.
It focuses on public audit institutions and offers rich empirical research results, which contradicts many assumptions made in the literature on development in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 214 pages, VII, 214 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/01/2014
- Category: Political structure & processes
- ISBN: 9781137282712
- Paperback / softback from £50.59