Discovering Vintage Boston : A Guide to the City's Timeless Shops, Bars, Restaurants & More Paperback / softback
by Maria Olia
Part of the Discovering Vintage series
Discovering Vintage Boston takes you back in time to all of the timeless classic spots each city has to offer.
The books spotlight the charming stories that tell you what each place is like now and how it got that way from classic restaurants to shops to other establishments that still thrive today and evoke the unique character of the city.
They're all still around-but they won't be around forever.
Start reading, and start your discovering now!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, 144 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 20/01/2015
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781493006465
- EPUB from £13.39