G.F. Stout and the Psychological Origins of Analytic Philosophy Hardback
Part of the History of Analytic Philosophy series
An investigatation of the influence of psychology and early phenomenology on the origins of analytic philosophy.
This book is also of value for those interested in judgement, proposition, psychologism, logical realism, the problem of error, Gestalt theories, and tropes.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 184 pages, X, 184 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/07/2013
- Category: Analytical philosophy & Logical Positivism
- ISBN: 9780230249783
- PDF from £55.24
- Paperback / softback from £57.45