Practice Tests for IGCSE English as a Second Language: Listening and Speaking Book 1 with Key Paperback / softback
by Marian Barry
Part of the Cambridge International IGCSE series
The tests will help familiarise students with the format and requirements of the Reading and Writing/Listening and Speaking papers. The With Key edition includes the complete tapescripts and answers for the listening papers, and full examiner's notes for the oral tests.
It also contains four exam format practice tests for each of Paper 3, 4 and 5 of the Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language (Core and Extended Levels).
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 127 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 04/02/2010
- Category: ELT examination practice tests
- ISBN: 9780521140539