Zuni Pottery Paperback / softback
The beauty of traditional Zuni pottery has intrigued native as well as non-native people for generations.
Zuni Pottery presents some of the finest current and all-hand-made pots and the talented young potters whose heritage has led them to this exciting art form.
Recently, pottery-making at the Zuni Pueblo has been stimulated by a well-organized tribal enterprise to purchase and market Zuni arts.
The Zuni Pueblo, located 150 miles west of the Rio Grande Valley on the border of Arizona and New Mexico, is the Zuni people's homeland which they feel is the center of the world, equidistant from the four oceans which surround their known world.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 92 pages, 66 photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/01/1997
- Category: Antiques & collectables: ceramics & glass
- ISBN: 9780887401008