Continental Realism and its Discontents Paperback / softback
Part of the New Perspectives in Ontology series
Taking the challenge of speculative realism seriously, Continental Realism and Its Discontents refuses to discard the philosophical contributions of Kant, Schelling, Merleau-Ponty, Derrida and Nancy without closer scrutiny.
Instead, the contributors turn to these thinkers to meet the challenge of realism in contemporary philosophy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, 1 B/W illustrations
- Publisher: Edinburgh University Press
- Publication Date: 28/02/2019
- Category: Western philosophy: c 1600 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9781474444101