The Handbook of the Gothic Paperback / softback
Edited by Marie Mulvey-Roberts
This revised new edition of The Handbook of the Gothic contains over one hundred entries on Gothic writers, themes, terms, concepts, contexts and locations, featuring new entries on writers including Stephen King and Wilkie Collins, new genres and a new Preface which situates the handbook within current studies of the Gothic.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 355 pages, XXIII, 355 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/07/2009
- Category: Literary studies: c 1800 to c 1900
- ISBN: 9780230008540