Chip-Carving Gourds : Advanced Techniques Paperback / softback
by Marilyn Rehm
See what a gourd and a chisel can make and learn that chip-carving has never been so easy.
The advanced techniques demonstrated builds on the skills learned in the author's first book, A Guide to Chip-Carving Gourds.
Step-by-step guide, with 229 color photographs, demonstrates the many ways to decorate a gourd with only the simplest of tools -- no electric cords, no noise, no dust. 10 Projects feature bowls, birdhouses, jewelry, and ornaments.
A gallery of color photographs provides ideas for your own creations.
This is a relaxing handcraft that any beginner or seasoned gourd crafter can learn and enjoy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 229 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/09/2009
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9780764332890