Dog Park Design, Development and Operation Paperback / softback
This book deals with creating a community dog park.
This professional guide presents best practices for park and recreation professionals interested in creating a recreational facility dedicated to dog walking and exercising.
From concept to completion, it provides step-by-step instructions on providing a great off-leash facility in which dog owners and their animals can call their own.
It also discusses related topics such as location considerations, community benefits, design options, maintenance concerns, amenities, suggested rules and programme opportunities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 1 black & white illustrations, 95 black & white halftones
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
- Publication Date: 15/07/2013
- Category: Urban & municipal planning
- ISBN: 9780736091558