Magnetic Resonance Imaging : Theory and Practice Hardback
Presents an overall analytical treatment of MRI physics and engineering.
Special attention is paid to the treatment of intrinsic artefacts of the different sequences which can be described for the different scan methods.
The book contains many images, especially showing specific properties of the different scan methods.
The methods discussed include RARE, GRASE, EPI and Spiral Scan.
The 3rd edition deals with stranger gradient and new RF coil systems, and sequences such as Balanced FFE and q-space diffusion imaging and SENSE.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 500 pages, XXI, 500 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 19/09/2002
- Category: Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR / MRI)
- ISBN: 9783540436812
- Paperback / softback from £112.29
- PDF from £61.20