Let's Make Some Great Fingerprint Art Paperback / softback
In this entertaining activity book, Marion Deuchars shows how different art effects can be achieved by using fingers and ink only.
Packed with stimulating ideas to spark your creative imagination, Let's Make Some Great Fingerprint Art shows how to make letters, patterns, animals, characters and even whole works of art from your fingerprints.
This follow-up to the hugely successful Let's Make Some Great Art will appeal to artists aged six and upwards. Let the inky fingers begin!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 300 colour
- Publisher: Laurence King Publishing
- Publication Date: 21/09/2012
- Category: Art: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781780670157