Body, Femininity and Nationalism : Girls in the German Youth Movement 1900-1934 Hardback
Part of the Routledge Research in Gender and Society series
This social and cultural history of girls in the German youth movements in the pre-Nazi era brings fascinating new light to bear on the history of the German youth movements.
It contributes to our wider understanding of girlhood in the period, and investigates how mentalities, collective identities and German nationalism developed in the three decades before the Nazi period.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 34 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/09/2007
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780415182553
- Paperback / softback from £34.75