Persepolis I & II Paperback / softback
CHOSEN BY EMMA WATSON FOR 'OUR SHARED SHELF' FEMINIST BOOK CLUBThe Story of a Childhood and The Story of a ReturnThe intelligent and outspoken child of radical Marxists, and the great-grandaughter of Iran's last emperor, Satrapi bears witness to a childhood uniquely entwined with the history of her country.
Persepolis paints an unforgettable portrait of daily life in Iran and of the bewildering contradictions between home life and public life.
This is a beautiful and intimate story full of tragedy and humour - raw, honest and incredibly illuminating.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages, Black and white throughout
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 06/03/2008
- Category: Biography: general
- ISBN: 9780099523994
- Paperback / softback from £12.39