Shamans, Spirituality, and Cultural Revitalization : Explorations in Siberia and Beyond Hardback
Part of the Contemporary Anthropology of Religion series
Many voices clamor to be heard in debates about whether shamans cure, and whether shamanic spirituality is worth continuing or recovering in the twenty-first century.
This book provides newinsights into the fascinating resurgence of shamanism through an exploration of the politicalrepression of religion and its transcendence
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 287 pages, XVI, 287 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/05/2011
- Category: Religion: general
- ISBN: 9780230110915
- Paperback / softback from £30.85