Yellowstone Country : The Photographs of Jack Richard Paperback / softback
A regional pioneer of photojournalism, Jack Richard photographed in the Yellowstone area from the 1940s to the 1980s, where his crisp, superbly posed images captured the Western way of life.
This book presents more than 150 black and white photographs, from stunning landscapes to tender portraits, and chronicles the American West from the end of the frontier era, to the age of tourism, industry, and large-scale ranch operations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 168 pages, 152 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor Trade Publishing
- Publication Date: 16/07/2014
- Category: Individual photographers
- ISBN: 9781589799608
- EPUB from £23.95
- Hardback from £18.65