Prime Ministers in Power : Political Leadership in Britain and Australia Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Political Leadership series
A study of prime ministerial leadership in Britain and Australia.
Tony Blair and John Howard were election winning leaders in two similar countries.
They succeeded in dominating politics for over 10 years, but both fell dramatically from office.
This book asks how these prime ministers established such predominant positions.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 222 pages, XVII, 222 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/03/2012
- Category: Political leaders & leadership
- ISBN: 9780230273214
- Paperback / softback from £48.95