How To Draw Flowers And Plants Paperback / softback
by Mark Bergin
Part of the How to Draw series
This comprehensive drawing handbook covers all aspects of drawing a range of flowers and plants, including essential concepts such as light, tone and composition.
With its clear step-by-step labelled drawings, this is an essential book for any budding artist who would like to master the art of drawing flowers, from sunflowers to chrysanthemums.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Salariya Book Company Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2013
- Category: Art: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781908973757