How To Draw The Human Figure Paperback / softback
by Mark Bergin
Part of the How to Draw series
"The How to Draw" series takes a highly visual and practical approach to drawing.
It helps readers learn how to draw the human body in various sitting, standing and active positions.
The titles feature step-by-step instructions for each art project.
Duotone line illustrations highlight each step. Different drawing materials are used, including pencil, pen, crayon, paints and charcoal, with clear instructions for each.
The series covers a comprehensive range of rudimentary techniques - with sections on materials, composition and perspective.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Salariya Book Company Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/06/2009
- Category: Painting & art manuals
- ISBN: 9781906714512