Theorising Democide : Why and How Democracies Fail Hardback
by Mark Chou
Part of the The Theories, Concepts and Practices of Democracy series
Beginning with the premise that democracies are often deeply implicated in their own downfall, The Theory of Democide challenges the conventional view of how and why democracies collapse by demonstrating that democratic collapse is often a direct result of the inherent logic of democracy itself.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 96 pages, VIII, 96 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/04/2013
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781137298683
- Paperback / softback from £40.15