Growing Moral Relations : Critique of Moral Status Ascription Hardback
New scientific and technological developments challenge us to reconsider our moral world order.
This book offers an original philosophical approach to this issue: it makes a distinctive contribution to the development of a relational approach to moral status by re-defining the problem in a social and phenomenological way.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 239 pages, XII, 239 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/07/2012
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9781137025951
- Paperback / softback from £50.59