The Political Philosophy of Michel Foucault Hardback
Part of the Routledge Studies in Social and Political Thought series
This book is the first to systematically reconstruct Michel Foucault's political and philosophical thought across his career.
It argues, in the areas of epistemology, power, subjectivity, resistance, politics, and ethics, that Foucault's work represents the articulation of a consistent and progressive philosophical and political viewpoint.
The work is thus an important intervention into the field of Foucault studies, where many continue to claim that Foucault's work is contradictory, nonsensical, or nihilistic.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 186 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 1 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/11/2008
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9780415991919
- Paperback / softback from £37.69