Technology Law : What Every Business (And Business-Minded Person) Needs to Know Paperback / softback
Based on a series of previously published articles, Technology Law adopts a reader-friendly approach to the problems and issues facing those of us who depend on technology to make a living.
Avoiding technical jargon, this book offers simple explanations of why certain laws exist, what they mean, and suggestions for responding to them responsibly and effectively.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 230 pages
- Publisher: Scarecrow Press
- Publication Date: 20/05/2009
- Category: Business & management
- ISBN: 9780810866515
- Paperback / softback from £31.49
- PDF from £57.19