The Curious Incident of the Dog In the Night-time Paperback / softback
by Mark Haddon
Christopher is 15 and lives in Swindon with his father.
He has Asperger's Syndrome, a form of autism. He is obsessed with maths, science and Sherlock Holmes but finds it hard to understand other people.
When he discovers a dead dog on a neighbour's lawn he decides to solve the mystery and write a detective thriller about it.
As in all good detective stories, however, the more he unearths, the deeper the mystery gets - for both Christopher and the rest of his family.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages
- Publisher: Penguin Random House Children's UK
- Publication Date: 13/02/2014
- Category: Fiction & true stories
- ISBN: 9781782953463
- Paperback / softback from £5.15
- CD-Audio from £16.05
- EPUB from £4.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £8.66