This volume investigates the different attitudes of historians and other social scientists to questions of causality.
It argues that historical theorists after the linguistic turn have paid surprisingly little attention to causes in spite of the centrality of causation in many contemporary works of history.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 262 pages, VII, 262 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/01/2014
- Category: Historiography
- ISBN: 9781137539946
- Hardback from £60.25
- Paperback / softback from £18.45