Nurseries: A Design Guide Paperback / softback
Architecture can inspire young children; the very shape and form of a daycare center can not only stimulate their imagination but can help children form strong relationships and help promote development. This design guide presents all the elements of building design that combine to create the very best environment for young children and the people who work with them, including building materials, multi-functional spaces and design scaled to suit small children.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 200 pages, 30 Line drawings, color; 123 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/11/2012
- Category: Public buildings: civic, commercial, industrial, etc
- ISBN: 9780750669511