Love, Sex, and Democracy in Japan during the American Occupation Paperback / softback
This is the first book in English to examine, through material in the popular press, the radical changes that took place in Japanese ideas about sex, romance and male-female relations in the wake of Japan's defeat and occupation by Allied forces at the end of the Second World War.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, 9 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 240 p. 9 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/11/2015
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781137565105
- Hardback from £50.75
- Paperback / softback from £19.99