Disability, Representation and the Body in Irish Writing : 1800-1922 Hardback
by Mark Mossman
Covering a diverse range of figures and issues from Jonathan Swift's pornographic poetry to Oscar Wilde's famous cello-shaped coat this book collapses Irish studies into the critical perspective of disability studies: linking 'Irishness' and 'disability' together allows the emergence of a new critical perspective, an Irish disability studies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 188 pages, IX, 188 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/08/2009
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9780230574656
- PDF from £56.95
- Paperback / softback from £50.05