Pushing Our Limits : Insights from Biosphere 2 Paperback / softback
by Mark Nelson
Mark Nelson, one of the eight crew members locked in Biosphere 2 during its first closure experiment, offers a compelling insider's view of the dramatic story behind the mini-world.
Nelson clears up common misconceptions about the 1991-1993 closure experiment as he presents the goals and results of the experiment and the implications of the project for today's global environmental challenges and for reconnecting people to a healthy relationship with nature.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, 71 black & white illustrations, 16 colour illustrations in 8-page colour insert
- Publisher: University of Arizona Press
- Publication Date: 30/12/2017
- Category: Ecological science, the Biosphere
- ISBN: 9780816537327