This book relates the authors extraordinarily adventurous experiences - all absolutely true and without any exaggeration - of visiting, living, and working in the Solomon Islands, primarily as an Australian diplomat in the mid-1980s.
Some of the experiences related in the book include A momentous first contact encounter with isolated people.
Stories of mysterious happenings which remain unexplained to outsiders to this day.
Personal and inside accounts of the so-called ethnic tensions from 1998 to 2003.
Surviving a plane crash. Living in idyllic but very basic villages. Interwoven among the adventurous stuff, there are stories of
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 116 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Austin Macauley Publishers LLC
- Publication Date: 30/11/2018
- Category: Biography: general
- ISBN: 9781641827737
- Hardback from £9.95