EEG Pearls Paperback / softback
by Mark Quigg
Part of the Pearls series
This book uses the unique vignette format of the best-selling Pearls Series to explore the basic principles of electroencephalography (EEG), as well as acquisition and interpretation of EEG findings.
Real-life case studies-with physical findings, EEG readings, and clinical photos-show you how to recognize normal waking and sleep EEG readings as well as findings associated with the full range of epilepsy and seizure syndromes.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, Approx. 100 illustrations
- Publisher: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Publication Date: 01/08/2006
- Category: Neurology & clinical neurophysiology
- ISBN: 9780323042338