Four Silly Skeletons Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Sue Hendra
"It's midnight!" shouted Skelly Sid. "But what do we all care?How can we think of sleepingwhen there's music in the air ... ?"Four silly skeletons dance off with a skip and a hop, and not one of them sees the GREAT BIG DROP!
Luckily, Auntie June is there to patch them up. Even if they end up in a bit of a muddle. A rollicking, rhythmical story perfect to read aloud, made even more zany and hilarious by Sue Hendra's bright, bold illustrations.
Just right for making kids jump - and then making them laugh.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Full colour throughout
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 08/09/2016
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781408867143