Level 2: The Prince and the Pauper Paperback / softback
by Mark Twain
Part of the Pearson English Graded Readers series
Classic / British English Two babies are born on the same day in England.
One boy is a prince and the other boy is from a very poor family.
Ten years later, they change places for a game. But then the old king dies and they cannot change back.
Will the poor boy be the new King of England?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- Publication Date: 28/02/2008
- Category: ELT graded readers
- ISBN: 9781405842907
- Paperback / softback from £8.25
- Mixed media product from £11.00